Sentences using the word notable. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use notable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for notable.
- A certain democracy of looks and clothes was the most notable thing to March in the apathetic groups and detached figures. (9)
- Here is so notable a difference, that he cannot possibly be said to be of the family. (10)
- I dragged along through several months of that winter, and did my best to carry out that notable scheme of not minding my vertigo. (9)
- I fancy, yes; or too much, at least, for the taste of the notable people who constitute it. (9)
- In the ensuing litigation their attorneys cited two notable precedents. (7)
- It was notable that none of the tired men took the trouble to reply. (2)
- Monastier is notable for the making of lace, for drunkenness, for freedom of language, and for unparalleled political dissension. (2)
- O yes, I am a notable Sole Survivor, and some of my work in that way attracts great attention, mostly my own. (7)
- Then he questioned me as to my knowledge of Concord, and whether I had seen any of the notable people. (9)
- This gentleman, although a notable figure among miners, was not a miner. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for notable. Perhaps also see a sentence for nesta and ways to use nourish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use notable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.