A sentence for the word memorable. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use memorable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for memorable.
- But let me now register one of the striking episodes of that memorable day. (10)
- I had a memorable pleasure in watching my beloved eat and drink under my roof. (10)
- I remember little or nothing of the story, which I tried to find very memorable, as I held my, sick way through it. (9)
- It was a memorable feast. (10)
- Lapham and her daughter Irene had met some other Bostonians far from Boston, who made it memorable. (9)
- Oggler a memorable compliment, by assuring him that he was altogether of his way of thinking about happiness. (10)
- On one side of him was Agostino, in the midst of memorable heads that were unknown to her. (10)
- On the whole, it was a memorable dinner. (7)
- Radnor has genius; I have watched him; it is genius; he shows it in all he does; one of the memorable men of our times. (10)
- She recurred now, as his figure disappeared down the station, to memorable instances of his appetite in their European travels during their first engagement. (9)
- What she utters adds to her personal witchery, and is not further memorable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for memorable. Perhaps also see a sentence for moony and ways to use metal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use memorable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.