Sentences for contemptible. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use contemptible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contemptible.
- He abused his friend roundly, telling him it was contemptible to be quoting verses. (10)
- He is not a contemptible man before the world; he is merely a very narrow one under close inspection. (10)
- She would find my habits intolerable, and I hers contemptible, though we might both be companionable persons. (10)
- The priest asked me many questions as to the contemptible faith of my fathers, and received my replies with a kind of ecclesiastical titter. (2)
- The rattle of rifles sounded flat and contemptible. (1)
- They are laughable, contemptible. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contemptible. Perhaps also see a sentence for call and ways to use confusion in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contemptible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.