Sentences for abject. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abject in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abject.
- He scatters his gifts to the abject; tossing to us rebels bare dog-biscuit. (10)
- I have never seen so abject a creature. (10)
- I might be flattered if I saw not so abject a figure in my service. (10)
- It is a bad guide, a false guardian; its abject claim to be our national and popular interpreter-even that is hollow and a mockery! (10)
- It was clear: Beauchamp had meant nothing beyond friendly civility: it was only her abject greediness pecking at crumbs. (10)
- It was too abject a position for an Englishman to endure. (10)
- The incidents were in harmony with the abject physical tone of the company. (9)
- With screams for the lamp, and cries that he was suffering slow murder, he underwent a paroxysm in the effort to conceal his abject horror. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abject. Perhaps also see a sentence for abounded and ways to use about in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abject in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.