Examples of ignoble sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ignoble in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ignoble.
- In his view no living man is a type, but a character; now noble, now ignoble; now grand, now little; complex, full of vicissitude. (9)
- It was gone now from out his life, but everything about it seemed so good and fine; even its exclusive air was not ignoble. (8)
- It was like the worst of the Scottish Highlands, only worse; cold, naked, and ignoble, scant of wood, scant of heather, scant of life. (2)
- This intrepid man, George Thurston, died an ignoble death. (1)
- Undoubtedly the town was of an ignoble aspect; and it was declining in prosperity; and it was consequently over-populated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ignoble. Perhaps also see a sentence for instantly and ways to use ignorant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ignoble in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.