Use degraded in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use degraded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for degraded.
- And again he gathered his pride as a cloak, and defied the world, and gloried in the sacrifice that degraded him. (10)
- He could neither put a halo of imagination about her, nor could he conceive one degraded thought of the creature. (10)
- He felt finely, apart from the treason, that her want of money degraded her: him too, by contact. (10)
- He praised her courage, visibly admired her person, admitted her in private to be his equal, degraded her in public. (10)
- John Dashwood now installed herself mistress of Norland; and her mother and sisters-in-law were degraded to the condition of visitors. (4)
- She degraded their mutual high standard of womankind. (10)
- She was friendless, abused, degraded, benighted in broad daylight; abandoned by her lover. (10)
- The course of folly must be bravely taken, if taken at all: Disguise degraded her to the reptiles. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for degraded. Perhaps also see a sentence for dear and ways to use deadened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use degraded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.