Examples of plebeian sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use plebeian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plebeian.
- But to hang round here in this plebeian abeyance, and then to be defeated and defrauded at last! (9)
- Dainty sauces are the life, the nobility, of famous dishes; taken alone, the former would be nauseating, the latter plebeian. (10)
- He compared their liberality with that of kings and princes, when these patronized science, with a recognition of the superior plebeian generosity. (9)
- The plebeian could teach that son of the, genuflexions, Lord Feltre, a lesson in manners. (10)
- They might be richer or poorer; but they could not be more patrician or more plebeian. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plebeian. Perhaps also see a sentence for precedent and ways to use plank in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plebeian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.