Sentences with cowardly. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use cowardly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cowardly.
- But her hatred for those who had dealt this cowardly blow grew within her. (8)
- Cowardly under the boast of pride, too; well, then, say, if you like, a woman! (10)
- Her recognition of her cowardly feebleness brought the brood of fatalism. (10)
- His cheery courtesy was only disturbed when he became conscious of some sentiment which appeared to him mean or cowardly. (8)
- I have had no confidences: but it wears the look of a cowardly business. (10)
- I have heard him speak of duelling as cowardly. (10)
- I might wish it really, if I did not feel it to be a cowardly wish. (10)
- It must have been some cowardly instinct that had prompted her to fly. (10)
- Man or woman loved by Carinthia could not be cowardly, could not be vile, must have high qualities. (10)
- Should he grin and bear it, and by doing nothing show these fellows that he could afford to despise their cowardly device? (8)
- The cowardly assailant was never discovered; but Mel was both gallant and had, in his military career, the reputation of being a martinet. (10)
- The fellow was a cowardly hound, too! (8)
- The laws are tyrannical, our objections are cowardly. (10)
- We raise the shield against the cowardly bully which the laws have raised against the bloody one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cowardly. Perhaps also see a sentence for compounded and ways to use college in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cowardly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.