Use the word craven in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use craven in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for craven.
- But it is a craven apology if we stoop to expound: we are seen as pleading our case before the public. (10)
- For purposes of such a nature, Barto Rizzo turned the uneasy craven to account. (10)
- Full surely the poor craven was being tyrannized and tutored to deny him! (10)
- Her heart stood up singing like a craven who sees the tide of victory setting toward him. (10)
- Her natural spiritedness detested the monotony, her craven soul fawned for the comfort. (10)
- However, she is not a craven who compliments him by rearing him, and he might prove that there is no need for fear. (10)
- It is a ghastly thought, that the craven impulse may overcome us. (10)
- It is the dark goddess Fortune to the craven. (10)
- That frigid reason of the craven has red-hot perceptions. (10)
- The craven feeling was common to them all, which made it still more difficult to forgive her. (10)
- The craven heart could never beat in unison with hers. (10)
- The craven with desires will offer up bloody sacrifices to it submissively. (10)
- The craven, with desires expecting to be blest, is a zealot of the faith which ascribes the direction of events to the outer world. (10)
- Thither at all events Craven had gone, and goodnight to him! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for craven. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use craze in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use craven in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.