Use contemptuously in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contemptuously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contemptuously.
- Cudmore, on this occasion, as expressing more contemptuously his sense of the degradation of the office attempted to be put upon him. (6)
- Fleming took this second gulp almost contemptuously, but still kindly. (10)
- Her lips pouted contemptuously, a frown wrinkled her forehead. (8)
- Raikes contemptuously to glance at our national blindness to the true diamond, and worship of the mere plumes in which a person is dressed. (10)
- She did not seem to think he had treated her contemptuously in flinging her to his cousin, which was odd. (10)
- She knew the reverse; or so his contemptuously generous effort to frame an apology for the stuff he was hearing considered it. (10)
- The margravine was snuffing her nostrils up contemptuously. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contemptuously. Perhaps also see a sentence for casuistries and ways to use constable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contemptuously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.