Strenuously in sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use strenuously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strenuously.
- At sight of her brother strenuously upheld between the detectives, and dragged along the sidewalk, Ellen sprang from the carriage and ran towards him. (9)
- He wrote strenuously and of course conscientiously; his point of view was solely and always that which enabled him best to discern qualities. (9)
- It was an encouragement of vice; and had I been the rector of Longbourn, I should very strenuously have opposed it. (4)
- Pendyce say this, strenuously opposed him, for he was himself of a square, stout build, and getting stouter. (8)
- The valley was like a tumbled mountain, thick with crags and eminences, through which the river worked strenuously, sinuous in foam, hurrying at the turns. (10)
- Vittoria had been too strenuously engaged in defending the steadiness of her own eyes to notice the shadow of an assumption of frankness in his. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strenuously. Perhaps also see a sentence for seats and ways to use still in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strenuously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.