Strenuous in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use strenuous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for strenuous.
- For Edward Pierson this Saturday had been a strenuous day, and even now, at nearly midnight, he was still conning his just-completed sermon. (8)
- Fulkerson appeared not to be very strenuous about the attack on the novelist. (9)
- He could with difficulty be roused from his book by some strenuous appeal from his family to his conscience as a host. (9)
- He looked very earnest and strenuous. (8)
- His strenuous interest in life kept him alive to all the things of it, after so many of his friends were dead. (9)
- I need not say which was heterodox, or that each had a deep and strenuous conscience in the matter. (9)
- Lavender, who ever found the day of rest irksome to his strenuous spirit, left his house after an early supper. (8)
- The parochial duties of an ethical teacher were not strenuous, and Breckon had not been made to feel them so definitely before. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for strenuous. Perhaps also see a sentence for searchingly and ways to use statue in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use strenuous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.