Ardent sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ardent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ardent.
- All these questions roused a tumult of unprecedented violence in her young, ardent, inexperienced soul, which was renewed each successive night. (5)
- And she is an ardent soldier, and a soldier she must marry. (10)
- Beckley Court was her Elysium ere the ardent feminine brain conceived a loftier summit. (10)
- Had the feelings which her glances were intended to reveal passed merely for the ardent gratitude of an impassioned soul? (5)
- Here is one, not very deeply injured within a century, of ardent temperament, given to be songful and loving; he leaves you and forgets you. (10)
- If engaged to a lady, he was not an ardent suitor; nor was he a pointedly complimentary acquaintance. (10)
- If the temper of this talk were trying to him, hardened at a hundred dinner-tables, what must it be to a young and ardent creature! (8)
- Our second person plural is liable to misconstruction by an ardent mind. (10)
- Out of this, an ardent imagination, with the Countess de Saldar for an interpreter, might construe a promise of some sort. (10)
- This is the worst of the ardent lover of literature: he wishes to make every one else share his rapture, will he, nill he. (9)
- To her it was but the natural consequence of a strong affection in a young and ardent mind. (4)
- True, he spoke of the granting them as a sure method to rally all Ireland to an ardent love of the British flag. (10)
- When he had done, one of the most ardent of the Americans proposed three cheers for him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ardent. Perhaps also see a sentence for attic and ways to use architecture in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ardent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.