Use the word fervent in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fervent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fervent.
- At times their hands interchanged a fervent pressure, their eyes were drawn to an equal gaze. (10)
- But who can be philosopher and the fervent admirer of a glorious lady? (10)
- Marsett, throwing in a fervent adjective for balm. (10)
- My gratitude to Janet was fervent enough when I saw what she had saved me from. (10)
- No more fervent idealists than Ibsen and Tolstoy ever lived; and none more careful to make their people real. (8)
- She is a fervent patriot. (10)
- The compassion was fervent, and pure too. (10)
- This lady was a fervent admirer of the knightly gentleman, and had reason to like him, for he had once been her champion. (10)
- Tuckham grew fervent in his allusions to our wealth and our commerce. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fervent. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use ferrand in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fervent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.