Impassioned sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use impassioned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for impassioned.
- A sort of impassioned abstraction expressed itself in his gait and bearing. (9)
- Aminta had lost grasp of the semblance of the impassioned man. (10)
- An impassioned Caledonian has a little bothered me. (10)
- Camillo hears it, but takes it as a delusion of impassioned memory and a mere theme for the recurring melodious utterance of his regrets. (10)
- Cuthbert Dering was calculating in his impassioned moods as well as in his cold. (10)
- Dahlia replied with letter upon letter; blindly impassioned, and again singularly cold; but with no reproaches. (10)
- Had the feelings which her glances were intended to reveal passed merely for the ardent gratitude of an impassioned soul? (5)
- He managed this business better than could possibly have been expected of a man in his impassioned mood. (9)
- He would certainly have proceeded to improvize impassioned verse, if he had not seen Arthur Rhodes on the pavement. (10)
- Her father looked coldly at her impassioned face. (9)
- I received, the day before yesterday, an impassioned poem evidently not intended for me. (10)
- She was, nevertheless, an impassioned woman. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for impassioned. Perhaps also see a sentence for ill-natured and ways to use imputing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use impassioned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.