Contingencies in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contingencies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contingencies.
- For the imaginations of decided people do not endow mere contingencies with sufficient actuality. (8)
- March often trembled before distant problems and possible contingencies, but she was never troubled by present difficulties. (9)
- Men of decided character little know beforehand what they will do in certain contingencies. (8)
- Thus I provide to meet contingencies. (10)
- Was she affecting to weep sympathetically in view of these remote contingencies? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contingencies. Perhaps also see a sentence for chambers and ways to use convenience in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contingencies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.