Contract in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use contract in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contract.
- About the Welsh contract? (8)
- And at the first she had acquiesced, tacitly accepted it as part of the contract. (10)
- Gratian saw his eyes contract, as they might have, perhaps, looking at some bad and complicated wound, and then stare steadily at the ceiling. (8)
- He had stepped to the altar fancying she might keep to her part of the contract by appearing the miracle that subdued him. (10)
- I guarantee a trusty army and navy under a contract, at two-thirds of the present cost. (10)
- I should say it was built on contract, and jerry-built at that. (8)
- If they have anything edible there, it shall never contract my powers. (9)
- It is my humiliation to confess that our share in this contract is rescued from public ignominy by his generosity. (10)
- Miss Jocelyn had espoused a manufacturer, who failed in his contract, and deserved his death. (10)
- Mr Vane, we got little Miggs on contract? (8)
- That was a distinct breach of the contract. (10)
- The circular stare of Sir Meeson seemed unable to contract. (10)
- Was it for this that he had signed that contract? (8)
- Well, about that Welsh contract? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contract. Perhaps also see a sentence for chuckle and ways to use compassionate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contract in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.