Contributors used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contributors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contributors.
- And will Miss Alma be there, with the othah contributors? (9)
- At the same time the relations between the contributors and the management were to be much more, intimate than usual. (9)
- He never made the least of that trouble which so abounds for the hapless editor from narrower-minded contributors. (9)
- I had made my reflections, and never again did I venture to pass upon what contributors of his quality sent me. (9)
- I had thought of a reception, maybe, that would include the lady contributors and artists, and the wives and daughters of the other contributors. (9)
- I suppose, since I used to have it myself, that there is a superstition with most young contributors concerning their geographical position. (9)
- When I came the next year the Saturday Press was no more, and the editor and his contributors had no longer a common centre. (9)
- When I came to Clemens I introduced him with the cordial admiring I had for him as one of my greatest contributors and dearest friends. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contributors. Perhaps also see a sentence for consciousness and ways to use compelled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contributors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.