Contrite in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contrite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contrite.
- Agreed: I have done it; I am contrite. (10)
- Contrite, he saw his dreadful error. (10)
- Let the wicked be contrite and washed in tears, and I think I can pardon them. (10)
- She seemed contrite very still and timid, since that night of adventure. (10)
- So he died delirious and contrite. (10)
- You expected me to creep up to you contrite and whimpering? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contrite. Perhaps also see a sentence for church and ways to use contact in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contrite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.