How to use penitent in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use penitent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for penitent.
- A soft remorse may be adopted as an agreeable sensation within view of the wasted penitent whom we have struck a trifle too hard. (10)
- And it reely was the penitent on his two knees, not the lover on his one. (10)
- Emilia walked hurriedly, with her head bent, like a penitent: now and then peeping up and breathing to the keen scent of the tender ferns. (10)
- He expressed no regret for what he had done which satisfied her; his style was not penitent, but haughty. (4)
- I am penitent for the wrong I have done you. (10)
- Seeing her penitent, he certainly would be willing to surround her with little offices of compromising kindness. (10)
- She looks perfectly timid, dejected, and penitent. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for penitent. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasantest and ways to use periodicals in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use penitent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.