A sentence for the word convent. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use convent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convent.
- Already the youths had commenced battering at the convent doors, when they were summoned by the voice of the Goshawk on horseback. (10)
- Her attractions are acknowledged, and the house is not a convent. (10)
- His endowments of this spot alone might at any time have placed him high among the benefactors of the convent. (4)
- She dismissed the feeling, and assumed her own bright face as Dame Farina reappeared, bearing on her arm a convent garb, and other apparel. (10)
- Should she go back to the convent and ask for the little sum which Lienhard had left there for her? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convent. Perhaps also see a sentence for corked and ways to use conquered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.