Monastery sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use monastery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monastery.
- A naked hill commands the monastery upon one side, and the wood commands it on the other. (2)
- At this late season there were not many boarders; and yet I was not alone in the public part of the monastery. (2)
- He was raised and refreshed by recollected lines of a Gregorian chant he and Feltre had heard together under the roof of that Alpine monastery. (10)
- The whet administered, I was left alone for a little in the monastery garden. (2)
- The wind fell during dinner, and the sky remained clear; so it was under better auspices that I loaded Modestine before the monastery gate. (2)
- Those monastery monks found that out. (10)
- Was I going to the monastery? (2)
- We were hard upon the monastery. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monastery. Perhaps also see a sentence for mouth and ways to use morning-room in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monastery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.