Sentences for convert. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use convert in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convert.
- Do you think he has made a convert of our Carlo in that? (10)
- I have never ceased to adore Tennyson, though the rapture of the new convert could not last. (9)
- Infectious too, perhaps, for he began to have an itch to justify himself, if not to convert her. (8)
- She dreads that my husband will try to convert me to his creed. (10)
- She was seldom or never at a loss; or if at a loss, was always able to convert it into a gain. (8)
- Temple was brilliant; he wanted to convert the captain, and avowed it. (10)
- What it is I cannot say; but it is as a convert that I appreciate my husband. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convert. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use costumes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convert in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.