Sentences with reform in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use reform in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reform.
- Anxious to say something without well-knowing what, I hinted that probably my good cousin would reform some of these days, and marry. (6)
- Having learned all their customs and business methods he returned to his own country and laid before the Panjandrum a comprehensive scheme of commercial reform. (7)
- His reform has a religious basis, but its objects are social. (9)
- It would have been unfair to call his enthusiasm for social reform spurious. (8)
- Julia Ward Howe and the impulse of reform which she personified. (9)
- My dear Wellwyn, the whole question of reform is full of difficulty. (8)
- On a point of reform? (8)
- Reform her, of course. (10)
- She spoke of Reform: of the Repeal of the Corn Laws as the simple beginning of the grants due to the people. (10)
- The question of reform is always delicate. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reform. Perhaps also see a sentence for requisite and ways to use recoiling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reform in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.