Sentence with word improve. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use improve in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for improve.
- A larger society would improve them. (4)
- A top hat and modern collar did not improve the likeness, but it was there still. (8)
- As the weather hardens towards frost, the world begins to improve for Edinburgh people. (2)
- He graciously deigns to accept a couple of English hunters at our hands; we shall improve his breed of horses, I suspect. (10)
- He was not in his best spirits, but seemed trying to improve them; and, at last, made himself talk nonsense very agreeably. (4)
- His abilities in every respect improve as much upon acquaintance as his manners and person. (4)
- I do not think they improve at all as neighbours. (4)
- Improve the public taste? (9)
- My opinion is, it would improve the crops. (10)
- Rushworth was young enough to improve. (4)
- Was it fussy to try and help the Church to improve the standard of morals in the village? (8)
- We shall soon improve that. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for improve. Perhaps also see a sentence for insubordinate and ways to use imaginary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use improve in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.