How do you use convicted in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use convicted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for convicted.
- And now, dear Ugo, you have your opportunity to denounce her as a convicted screecher by night. (10)
- Barrett did not fail to acknowledge his errors, when convicted, and his acknowledgment was hearty and ample. (10)
- But the strange pang traversing him now convicted him of a large adulteration of profitless temper with it. (10)
- Convicted criminals are not only enriched, as already explained, but by medical attendance kept alive as long as possible. (7)
- Convicted of Tailordom, these Harringtons appeared to shine with double lustre. (10)
- Convicted of immorality, he remained conscious of private justifications, in a way that human beings have. (8)
- He convicted Sheridan of falsehood, Sherman of barbarism, Grant of inefficiency. (7)
- He has been imprisoned for a crime of which he is eventually declared not to have been properly convicted. (7)
- I could have convicted you, Tom, safe! (10)
- Noel had a feeling, as if she had been convicted of treachery. (8)
- On the morning after his arrest he was tried, convicted, and sentenced. (1)
- Prisoner at the bar, you stand convicted of felony. (8)
- She convicted him of levity equal to that of the New-Yorkers in proposing such a thing; and they dragged through the day. (9)
- Thackeray may have appeared cynical to the devout by keeping him from a station in the pulpit among congregations of the many convicted sinners. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for convicted. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use compromised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use convicted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.