Use the word corby in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use corby in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corby.
- Abrane, Chummy Potts, Brailstone, little Corby, were brighter comrades. (10)
- He rattled a tale of the highway robbery of Sir Meeson Corby on one of his Yorkshire moors. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby inserted a word of Bull French out of place from time to time. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby wrings his frilled hands to depict the horror of the hands of that tramp the young lord had her from. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby, important to himself in an eminent degree, enjoyed the novel sense of his importance with his fellows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corby. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use corners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corby in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.