Cord sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cord in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cord.
- And, twisting the cord carefully round the branch, he began to superintend her descent. (8)
- Gyp thought of her frock, a mushroom-coloured velvet cord. (8)
- He could not hold her and untie the cord, which was fast round her waist. (8)
- He snatched out his knife and cut the cord. (8)
- She breathed deep: this thing done would cut the cord. (10)
- She finished; and rolling the pictures very carefully, tied them with cord. (8)
- That gentleman was walking stiffly, his cord breeches faintly squeaking. (8)
- The cord fell away; his arms parted and floated upward, the hands dimly seen on each side in the growing light. (1)
- Ventnor saw that he was fumbling to reach the button of an electric bell at the end of a cord. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cord. Perhaps also see a sentence for carnation and ways to use conversation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cord in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.