Use the word corrected in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use corrected in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corrected.
- A slight stoop closened and corrected the expansion given to his face by the heightening of his forehead in the recession of his grey hair. (8)
- Adister corrected himself in the higher notes of recollection. (10)
- Agostino corrected him with a sarcasm. (10)
- Cecilia corrected his enthusiasm with the situation. (10)
- He wrote his poems at a heat, and the manuscript which came to me for the magazine was usually the first draft, very little corrected. (9)
- I read it a second time, and it was again corrected. (9)
- In the afternoon I went back and corrected the proof of the type I had set, and distributed my case for the next day. (9)
- It might be demonstrated to you mathematically that it is corrected by equivalents or substitutions in my character. (10)
- She has probably corrected the too luxuriant nature of Mel in her offspring. (10)
- She made a mistake and she corrected it. (10)
- She was also fatally anxious to be in the extreme degree conscientious, and corrected and modified her remarks most suspiciously. (10)
- Sumfit sat and discoursed on deaths and burials, the certain end of all: at least, she corrected herself, the deaths were. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corrected. Perhaps also see a sentence for costumes and ways to use could in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corrected in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.