Correcting in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use correcting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for correcting.
- He had been correcting proofs to catch the post, and wore the look of a man abstracted, faintly contemptuous of other forms of life. (8)
- His method of correcting the sentimental writer is a mixture of the comic and the humorous. (10)
- Kenton correcting them there at night after she supposes he has gone to bed. (9)
- My lord had never forgiven her for correcting him in his pronunciation of her name by marriage. (10)
- Palmet gave his age; correcting the figures from six-and-twenty to one year more. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for correcting. Perhaps also see a sentence for certainty and ways to use conquered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use correcting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.