Sentences for correction. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use correction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for correction.
- Cornelia speedily punished him, and to any correction from her he bowed his head. (10)
- He was capable of receiving correction. (10)
- Middleton in discourse as a drum duetting with a bass-viol; and when he struck in he received correction from the paedagogue-instrument. (10)
- She acknowledged his just correction of her for running on to an extreme in low-toned converse, though they stood sufficiently isolated from the others. (10)
- The ladies were glad to observe it, seeing that it lent her an air of refinement, and proved her sensible to correction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for correction. Perhaps also see a sentence for cursed and ways to use color in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use correction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.