Use amendment in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use amendment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for amendment.
- As regarded her uncle, Dahlia admitted that she had behaved forgetfully and unkindly, and promised amendment. (10)
- Before I put this amendment to the Board, I have one more word to say. (8)
- Crawford away, interposed with an amendment. (4)
- He swears amendment, is hiccupping at night; fights a match on the morrow, and gets beaten out of formation. (10)
- If that is the lot you wish for, you will vote for this amendment. (8)
- Previous to the relaxation, by amendment, of a certain legal process, this class was held to represent the austerity of the country. (10)
- Rushworth proposed that the chaise should be taken also; but this was scarcely received as an amendment: the young ladies neither smiled nor spoke. (4)
- Second is amendment to virst. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for amendment. Perhaps also see a sentence for accused and ways to use amusement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use amendment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.