Sentence using the word promotion. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use promotion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for promotion.
- Fortune came, his prize-money as lieutenant being great; promotion, too, came at last; but Fanny Harville did not live to know it. (4)
- I do not deny that I esteem it as a promotion for my services. (10)
- It was a great day for Confederates in the line of promotion. (7)
- It was the inaugural meeting of the Society for the Promotion of the Birth Rate, over which she had promised to preside. (8)
- Miss Crawford civilly wished him an early promotion. (4)
- Nesta knew she was on promotion, by her being led about and introduced to ladies. (10)
- Our Richard has just been elected member of a Club for the promotion of nausea. (10)
- Papa was delighted to hear of your promotion. (10)
- They had been a year or two waiting for fortune and promotion. (4)
- William was kindly commended and his promotion hoped for. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for promotion. Perhaps also see a sentence for physician and ways to use promenade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use promotion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.