How to use elevation in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use elevation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elevation.
- An elevation of his collar behind the ears, and pointed at the neck, gives you notions of his having dropped from some hook. (10)
- From the Confederate side this point was commanded by two batteries posted on a slightly lower elevation beyond a creek, and a half-mile away. (1)
- His eyebrows were up, and did not descend from their elevation. (10)
- My monstrous conceit of elevation will not suffer condensation into sentences. (10)
- Nor did he deem it hypocritical to seek to maintain his elevation in her soft soul, by simulating supreme philosophy over offended love. (10)
- Pericles, from the elevation of a shrug, feeling that he was doomed to go forth. (10)
- The colonel looked straight in her face, with an elevation of the brows. (10)
- They are honoured, after a fashion, at a certain elevation. (10)
- What, then, must be the elevation of these princes of the intellect in their own minds! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elevation. Perhaps also see a sentence for entered and ways to use elizabeth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elevation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.