Sentence with word exaltation. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use exaltation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exaltation.
- A Scot of poetic temperament, and without religious exaltation, drops as if by nature into the public-house. (2)
- And there, below him, around, and above, was a land and sky transcending even his exaltation. (8)
- But she was considered a little morbid, and certainly she had an exaltation of the nerves that was at times almost beyond her control. (9)
- In the midst of the exaltation of this thought he smiled, and that smile was strange. (8)
- In this sensuous exaltation her nerves vibrated like the strings of a violin. (8)
- Margarita was possessed with a painful exaltation. (10)
- The wine gave him what he wanted, an edge to these few hours of pleasure, an exaltation of energy. (8)
- Think as he would in exaltation of Diana to shelter himself, he was the accused. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exaltation. Perhaps also see a sentence for exactly and ways to use excitable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exaltation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.