Sentences using the word correctly. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use correctly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for correctly.
- Could he have heard correctly? (10)
- For a time his visionary eye followed them pretty correctly. (10)
- Gower Woodseer she read startlingly, if correctly. (10)
- He was handsome; so correctly handsome, that a slight unfriendly touch precipitated him into caricature. (10)
- His name was correctly worded on the outside. (10)
- Nevertheless she had divined the case more correctly than he: the lover was hurt. (10)
- She divined correctly that it was her uncle. (10)
- She fancied she might not have heard correctly; she feared to ask and yet she perceived a novel softness in him that would have answered. (10)
- She speaks them correctly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for correctly. Perhaps also see a sentence for climbed and ways to use conjunction in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use correctly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.