Sentences for counteract. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use counteract in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for counteract.
- As the case stood, there was still mischief to counteract. (10)
- He has, therefore, believed excessively in his ability to make use of her, and to counteract her baseness. (10)
- Her light was allowed to burn in her room for half-an-hour, to counteract her fears of the dark. (10)
- His cheerfulness will counteract this. (4)
- It grew momentarily more insufferable: he began wantonly beating his lacerated hand against the splinters again to counteract that horrible ache. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for counteract. Perhaps also see a sentence for cursed and ways to use color in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use counteract in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.