Sentences for countryman. Writers, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use countryman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for countryman.
- A born countryman could see that. (10)
- And this is a common countryman. (10)
- For zat, I seek you, and not a countryman. (10)
- He is a countryman of mine by profession. (2)
- His countryman had rushed inside to avoid him, and remained there pacing the chamber like a lion newly caged. (10)
- Simplicity must go, and the townsman meet his equal in the countryman. (10)
- Sir, do I presume when I say I have your excuse for addressing you because you are his countryman? (10)
- The other was a burly young countryman, pipeless and tentless. (10)
- Would you rather earn it with the blood of a countryman? (10)
- You are honest enough, my Beppo; but you might as well be a countryman. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for countryman. Perhaps also see a sentence for cures and ways to use convincing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use countryman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.