Use the word hind in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hind in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hind.
- Briareus of the hundred unoccupied hands may turn to a monstrous donkey with his hind legs aloft, or twenty thousand jabbering apes. (10)
- He could just see it over the bank be hind; red, nearly round-a strange moon! (8)
- The driver was leaning idly against the hind wheel filling a pipe. (8)
- The inn bore the name of some woodland animal, stag, or hart, or hind, I forget which. (2)
- This has not fatally affected the captive bear, who rises to his hind legs, and eats peanuts and doughnuts in that position like a fellow-citizen. (9)
- To be no better than a simple hind! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hind. Perhaps also see a sentence for horsewhip and ways to use high-road in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hind in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.