A sentence using the word courageous. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use courageous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courageous.
- All his expressions to me were of a courageous, renunciation of any hope of living again, or elsewhere seeing those he had lost. (9)
- But the thing will work its own cure, and a sound-hearted and courageous people weary at length of sniveling over their disasters. (2)
- He knew himself courageous, and the words stung him. (1)
- He was very well, there, and courageous letters came to Middlemount and Ohio, boasting of the gains he had made. (9)
- In states of dubitation under impelling elements, the instinct pointing to courageous action is, besides the manlier, conjecturably the right one. (10)
- It was all very innocent, with something courageous as well as appealing. (9)
- This courageous gentleman and hardy soldier was near swooning from intensity of emotion. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courageous. Perhaps also see a sentence for crackled and ways to use comported in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courageous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.