Sentences with fearless in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fearless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fearless.
- Fearless, confident, able, he could not but be, as he believed himself, indomitable. (10)
- He is one of our true warriors; fearless and blameless. (10)
- Her more fearless disposition and happier nerves made everything easy to her there. (4)
- Lydia was Lydia still; untamed, unabashed, wild, noisy, and fearless. (4)
- Sensitive and weak in body as he was, Nelson was not more fearless. (2)
- Strange to consider: with all his precious gifts, which must make the gift of life thrice dear to him, he was fearless. (10)
- The beauty and the elegance were also ours, and the fearless trust of circumstance. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fearless. Perhaps also see a sentence for flourished and ways to use ferry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fearless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.