Sentences using the word courted. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use courted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courted.
- Diana had courted her, studied and liked her. (10)
- Eclipses are not courted. (10)
- He courted her profusely. (10)
- He was also an impressionable fellow among his fellows, a philosopher only at his leisure, in his courted solitudes. (10)
- If you were to see how he is courted, and how I am courted for his sake! (4)
- In books too, as well as in music, she courted the misery which a contrast between the past and present was certain of giving. (4)
- It may be that you were unblushingly courted in those days, and excusable; and we all supposed . (10)
- Lady Arpington, equal to a Parliament in herself, spoke of the place and the countess courted by her repentant lord. (10)
- Michiella is courted ardently by Camillo; Camilla trifles with Leonardo and with Count Orso alternately. (10)
- She had never been courted: she deserved a siege. (10)
- The usual temporary wonderment flew round the table; and this number was courted in dread, avoided with apprehension. (10)
- We do homage to those ungathered, and reserve our supremacy; the gathered, no longer courted, are the test of men. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courted. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.