Courteous in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use courteous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for courteous.
- But the audience hearing what passes, appreciates the courteous restraint of an attitude so contrasting with their tempers. (10)
- Having said it, his escape from high tragics in the comfortable worldly tone rejoiced him; to some extent also the courteous audience she gave him. (10)
- He was constantly courteous to her. (10)
- He was exceedingly gentle and courteous. (10)
- He, courteous, colossal, and immoveable, waved them homeward. (10)
- How very refreshing to think that there are nobles in your England as romantic, as courteous, as delicate as our own foreign ones! (10)
- It was a stretch of his patience to hear himself addressed on a family matter; but he was naturally courteous. (10)
- Pippin did not break out again, though fire seemed to smoulder behind the bars of his courteous irony. (8)
- Previous to the ceremony, the two noblemen had interchanged the short speech of mannered duellists punctiliously courteous in the opening act. (10)
- She had received ideas which disposed her to be courteous and kind to all, and to pity every one, as being less happy than herself. (4)
- She must be courteous, and she must be compassionate. (4)
- To me Prince Hermann was perfectly courteous. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for courteous. Perhaps also see a sentence for chambers and ways to use convenience in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use courteous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.