Sentences with deferential. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use deferential in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deferential.
- Breckon addressed them suavely in their owe tongue which had never come in more deferential politeness from human lips. (9)
- Gentle and deferential to ladies? (9)
- He bent with deferential familiarity to his countess, exactly toning the degree of difference which befitted a salute to the two gentlemen, amiable or hostile. (10)
- He signified a deferential wish to speak. (10)
- Raikes, with the bow of deferential familiarity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deferential. Perhaps also see a sentence for dining-table and ways to use demon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deferential in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.