Use docile in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use docile in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for docile.
- But with his amiability and dread of notoriety he remained to all appearance a well-bred, docile creature, and he kept his judgments to himself. (8)
- During the next few days she sometimes appeared more cheerful and docile, sometimes more dull and troubled than her household companions had ever seen her. (5)
- She might, Willoughby thought, have let herself be led; she was not docile. (10)
- Sullivan Smith, unbridled in the middle of dinner, was docile to her. (10)
- The editor cannot always give his reasons; however strongly he may feel them, but the contributor, if sufficiently docile, can always divine them. (9)
- Under my direction, you have shown yourself faithful, docile, patient, intelligent beyond anything I have seen. (9)
- Whether this was so or not, it is certain that she was as docile and as biddable as need be. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for docile. Perhaps also see a sentence for dear and ways to use doubted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use docile in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.