Cream sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cream in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cream.
- A footman carrying a tea-tray to Miss Halkett received some commission and swiftly disappeared, making Rosamund wonder whether sugar, milk or cream had been omitted. (10)
- And their poultry, cows, cream. (10)
- Dennant paused in the act of adding cream, and Shelton scrutinised her face; it was hare-like, and superior as ever. (8)
- He saw a rounded chin nestling in a cream ruffle, a delicate face with large dark eyes and soft lips. (8)
- He trifled moodily with his strawberries, then, deluging them with cream, he ate them quickly; they, at all events, should not escape him. (8)
- It came from Steynham, and so did the, milk and cream, the butter, chicken and eggs. (10)
- Ivel cheese; raspberries and cream. (8)
- Megan, get the spare room ready, and a bowl of cream. (8)
- Of course, the first to come home had the cream of the praises. (10)
- One asked the other if he had ever tried any of that cold stuff they were now selling out of barrows, with cream. (10)
- Rather let us turn and scold our nature for irreflectively rushing to the cream and honey! (10)
- She was dressed, and sat before the glass, smoothing her hair, and applying the contents of a pot of cold cream to her forehead between-whiles. (10)
- The churn stood full of cream in the dairy, and with this they made their brose in high delight. (2)
- The glossy tan of hard exercise and good living lay on his cheeks as thick as clouted cream. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cream. Perhaps also see a sentence for carnation and ways to use crawled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cream in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.