Sentence using the word creditable. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use creditable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for creditable.
- Her throwing over a sot was creditable. (10)
- His epistolary power and skill in arguing his own case were creditable to him. (10)
- Pendyce, too, sang, and once or twice he looked in surprise at his brother, as though he were not making a creditable noise. (8)
- That was creditable, for they are swordmen. (10)
- The patience of the people was creditable to their phlegm. (10)
- They may easily get her from Portsmouth to town by the coach, under the care of any creditable person that may chance to be going. (4)
- With a fatuity hardly more credible than creditable, the Lalugwumps, as they call themselves, deny the immortality of the soul. (7)
- With the kindest concern he came on to Longbourn, and broke his apprehensions to us in a manner most creditable to his heart. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for creditable. Perhaps also see a sentence for clergy and ways to use cramier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use creditable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.