Sentences using the word cricket. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cricket in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cricket.
- Colney asks; and he excludes cricket and football. (10)
- Do you call this cricket? (8)
- Farmer Eckerthy would acknowledge, astonished, his mind was running on cricket when I taxed him with it. (10)
- He never played cricket, I deeply regret to say, and his early love of football deserted him. (2)
- His counsel to me was, that in spite of everything, I was always to stick to my tasks and my cricket. (10)
- Miss Middleton, if you look on at cricket, in comes a safe man for ten runs. (10)
- Ponderous cricket lumbered half-alive. (10)
- The man next him was licking his two first fingers, as if he might be going to bowl at cricket. (8)
- You can cricket, and you can walk, and will very soon learn how to give your arm to a lady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cricket. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use cream-coloured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cricket in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.