Sentences with stool. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stool in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stool.
- A clerk on a stool, and hey presto plunged into the war a month after, shouldering a gun and marching. (10)
- Another night on that crazy stool! (10)
- Beside him, on a low stool, stood a half-finished glass of negus, bedewed with beads of heat. (8)
- He was accommodated with a seat on a stool in the chariot. (10)
- He who can sit squarest on a three-legged stool, he it is who has the wealth and glory. (2)
- I sit on a stool, and add up figures. (10)
- In the Crescent gardens Stella herself was sitting on a camp stool, sketching. (8)
- The big laborer was sitting on the stool in his cell, leaning back against the wall, his hands loose and open at his sides. (8)
- The key was explained by a cage on a stool, and a bird flying out. (10)
- Vernon made sure of Crossjay when he perceived Jacob Croom sitting on a stool in the little lodge-parlour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stool. Perhaps also see a sentence for solution and ways to use struck in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stool in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.