Sentence using the word crooked. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crooked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crooked.
- He made her no answer; and only observed, after again examining the room, that it was very low pitched, and that the ceiling was crooked. (4)
- Her hands were clasped, and she slowly crooked and stiffened out her fingers. (8)
- I do not like crooked, twisted, blasted trees. (4)
- Molton; but, with his knee crooked round a young ewe, he was shearing calmly. (8)
- One of the pictures was hanging crooked; he went up to put it straight. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crooked. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use creep in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crooked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.